The transportation of expensive cargoes is the most responsible type of international road transportations.
All the vehicles used by TML company have special equipment for transportation of dangerous cargoes. The drivers of the company undergo the special training within the courses in transportation of dangerous cargoes. Their knowledge and abilities are confirmed by special ADR certificates. All personnel of the company involved in transportation of dangerous cargoes take a special course regularly to improve their professional skills.
We transport cargoes of the following danger classes: 2.1 Non-flammable, non-toxic gases;
- 2.2 Poison gases;
- 2.3 Flammable (combustible) gases;
- 2.4 Poison and flammable gases;
- 3.1 Highly inflammable liquids with the flash point less than minus 18°C in a closed tank;
- 3.2 Highly inflammable liquids with the flash point not less than minus 18°C but less than 23°C in a closed tank;
- 3.3 Highly inflammable liquids with the flash point not less than minus 23°C but less than 61°C in a closed tank;
- 4.1 Highly inflammable solid substances; 4.2 Fiery substances; 4.3 Substances emitting flammable gases in contact with water;
- 5.1 Oxidizing substances;
- 5.2 Organic peroxides;
- 6.1 Toxic substances;
- 8.1 Caustic and (or) corrosive substances with acid properties;
- 8.2 Caustic and (or) corrosive substances with basic properties;
- 8.3 Various caustic and (or) corrosive substances;
- 9.1 Cargoes not labeled as classes 1 - 8;
It is required to receive special permissions for the transportation of some dangerous cargoes through transit route countries. Our personnel make approvals with special bodies of all transit countries and receive all necessary transportation permissions in the shortest terms.